Come Consign Your Items with Us!
"Grab those no longer carried bags from the back of your closet and those unworn shoes from under your bed and send us a message."
Here at GamBee's we offer a 50/50 split for all consigned items listed under $500 and a 65/35 split for all consigned items listed for $501+.
How does it work?
- Contact us through email at email@example.com putting "consignment" in the subject line.
- Describe in detail the item(s) you have to consign.
- Send pictures of the item(s) so that we can make a proper assessment, please send enough pictures to show all wear, if any, on the item(s).
- Send proof of authenticity in the email. This may include, but is not limited to, the purchase receipt, an entrupy certificate, etc. You may also go to https://www.realauthentication.com/ (use code: DA16815 for $5 off).
- We will contact you to let you know if the item(s) are approved for consignment (please allow a 3-5 day turnaround for our response).
- If the item(s) are approved, we will discuss and mutually agree on a selling price based on market trends.
- GamBee and the seller may decide not to proceed if an agreeable amount cannot be reached.
- Once an amount is agreed upon by both the seller and GamBee and the item(s) (including a hard copy of the authenticity) are received by GamBee, it/they will be listed for sale.
- A $25 fee will be charged to have any item(s) determined to be non-authentic returned to the seller. Seller will be responsible for shipping cost to return the item(s).
- If the item(s) does not sell after being listed for 90-days, the seller may request to have the item(s) removed from being listed and returned to them.
- If seller requests to have the listing(s) removed before 90days they must submit a formal request to us (please allow a 3-5 day turnaround for our response). Seller will be responsible for shipping cost to return the item(s) and assessed a $25 fee.
- All payments for the sell of an item is made on the 1st of the month following the sell (payment options will be discussed in the original contract).
Don't want to consign but you still want to get rid of those old items?We also offer a buyout. "Get in Touch" for more information.
* GamBee will currently only accept items in new, like new, good or highly fair condition. Items with major damage will not be accepted for consignment but may still be accepted for buyout.
** GamBee reserves the right to decline items. All items are subject to approval and acceptance is not guaranteed.